Sunday, June 3, 2018

Interview


By Lauren

I interviewed my grandma and asked her what her best ideas for saving money were and she told me a few ways she has saved money over the years. First she told me about how she knew what her priorities were and what she needed to actually buy over what she wanted. She said when she goes shopping she asks herself if she really needs it and will use it or if she just wants it. When she goes out and shops she makes sure to get exactly what she will need for the week or so. She also makes sure she doesn’t get more than she will need/use. By doing these things my grandma saves on a lot as she isn’t spending her money on stuff she doesn’t need/won’t use.  My grandma never invested money or anything like that as she just never really felt like she needed too. Basically my grandmas best ideas for saving money would be just making sure you’re buying what you really need over what you want and just make sure you aren’t over buying too much of something if you won’t use it all.